2021 Year in Review-Through the Mail successes

 2021 was a huge year for me from a collecting standpoint.  I don't think I've ever added as many autographs to my collection in one year as I did this year.  Since I currently have zero pending through the mail requests out there, I figured now was as good a time as any to recap my Through the Mail successes.  Please keep in mind there is a tracker I update on this blog for this very purpose.  You can also search by any player name in the upper corner of the blog.  Click the link on every player to read about each and see the photos taken at the time they were returned.  To recap:


NFL:


MLB:

NBA:

NHL:

Other Sports:

As you can see by this list, this was an amazingly successful year from a through the mail autograph request standpoint.  I had 50 returns, and only one that was not successful.  Most of these people are also Hall of Famers, all are at least the elite of their sport.  Again, this is only from TTM requests and doesn't include any of the private signings I sent in to.  I will recap those in a few days.

Happy New Year!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Stockton

John Elway

Joe Montana