Through the Mail-Ryne Sandberg

 I promise that I'm really not the type to send multiple requests to one person through the mail, however in the case of MLB Hall of Famer and former Chicago Cub Ryne Sandberg, I've sent items to him on three separate occasions. The reason behind this that the first time I sent an autograph request to him through the mail, I asked him to sign a baseball.  When I started switching to trying to obtain autographed cards more often, I sent him a Diamond Kings card.  However, when I first got that card back I realized immediately that I made a poor choice in card to send, since Ryne was wearing blue in the artwork of the card and he signed in blue.  Therefore, the autograph was lost a bit into the card.  This time, I decided to send a rookie card, and the result was much more to my liking. 

As a side note, if anyone has a duplicate autograph that they are willing to part with for a Ryne Sandberg auto, let me know.  Also, if you want to check out the previous Sandberg autographs, please use the search feature on the home page of this blog. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Stockton

John Elway

Joe Montana