Through the Mail-Bert Blyleven

  Today marks the third day in a row I've gotten an autograph request returned through the mail. Today's return comes courtesy of Major League Baseball Hall of Famer Bert Blyleven.  I used a 2020 Allen & Ginter silver portrait, and since the card had a bit of a shiny surface, I prepped it before sending it out.  'Prepping' is essentially making sure to take the slick coat off the top of the card so that when the athlete signs it, it doesn't smear prior to drying.  I again chose a card with a lighter background to make sure the autograph stood out, and I am happy with how this turned out. 

I think the combination of card choice and signature equaled a great presentation here. Also, Bert was nice enough to include a little post in on the card which was a cool touch.  

Thank you Mr. Blyleven and thanks to everyone for reading. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Stockton

John Elway

Joe Montana