Carl Yastrzemski Private Signing

 I received a great item back in the mail yesterday, which came via a signing I found on SportsCollectors.net, via a signing done through Atommic Sports, who I mentioned a few posts back.  Again, it's a very easy way to find out which athletes sign autographs through the mail as well as see which athletes are doing private signings being orchestrated through third parties.  I've added so many autographs to my collection because of that site.  This time, I got Red Sox legend Carl Yastrsemski on a card.  

It's not a rookie card, because I didn't feel like shelling out $100 plus for a card, but it is vintage and the blue autograph on the jersey really stands out.  I definitely like the result of this.  I had previously sent in for a Yaz signing in which I received a signed baseball, which is posted here from a couple years back.


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Stockton

John Elway

Joe Montana