Through the Mail-Harold Baines

I have a new record for longest wait on a through the mail return, and it's MLB Hall of Famer Harold Baines.  As you can see on my through the mail tracker, I initially sent this request towards the end of February, so the total wait was about four months.  To be clear, I am definitely not complaining, and I'm always happy when any athlete returns something signed.  They don't have to do this.  More than anything, I kind of just expected not to see this again after the first couple of months went by.  Based on recent reports on SportsCollector's.net, Mr. Baines has been very hit and miss with his returns over the past few days.  There was a big gap in time between him returning requests, so I wasn't the only one waiting, and based on what I saw, most of those waiting got their requests back unsigned.  

I only have one other pending TTM request out there right now, and I sent it a few months ago.  I don't think I'm getting that one back, and I'm also writing off my Gretzky request from early summer 2020.  I will be getting some private signing returns here over the next few weeks, so keep an eye on those.  Thank you for reading as always. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Stockton

John Elway

Joe Montana