Through the Mail Nolan Ryan

 Today saw my first success through the mail in quite a bit of time, as I haven't sent nearly as many recently.  I have to say though, it was quite the return as MLN legend and one of the all time great pitchers Nolan Ryan returned a signed card.  I had sent this card with the required donation to his foundation about six weeks ago.  


As you can see in the second photo, autographs coming back from the Nolan Ryan Foundation also come with Ryan Authentication, which is a nice touch. The card I chose was a reprint of what I believe was his rookie card.  I tried prepping the card beforehand but it did still come with a slight, slight bleed that you have to zoom in to see.  All in all, this is a very solid return and I never mind paying for players of this caliber.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Stockton

John Elway

Joe Montana