Through the Mail-Ozzie Newsome

 I must be really lucky or really good at this through the mail system, because I just went one week without receiving anything back from anybody and it felt like a month. Okay, maybe I'm spoiled.  On the topic, today I did get a return, and it was Browns Hall of Fame tight end, and Ravens Hall of Fame general manager, Ozzie Newsome. This was one of the longer time frames between sending and receiving something back, as I think we approached about two months.  Check the tracker to be sure on this blog for exact dates.


On a side note, since getting more into the TTM aspect of the hobby, I've become real gung ho about getting the mail. We used to grab it maybe once or twice a week but now, as soon as I see the mail truck go by, I'm like a puppy chasing a ball. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Stockton

John Elway

Joe Montana