Through the Mail-Kareem Abdul-Jabbar

 I don't typically write two blog posts in a day, but I don't usually get autographs of this magnitude through the mail either.  Just last week I sent a request to Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's foundation in Irvine, California.  This request did come with a significant donation to his charity, but I found it worth it.  Today, I was excited to see two returns come through the mail, one of which was postmarked from Orange County.  I'll post the other tomorrow, but I was enthusiastic and wanted to post this one as soon as possible.


What an awesome return.  I did find it a little odd that he personalized this to me based on the donation, but honestly, it doesn't detract from this all that much.  I've said it numerous times but I'm not a seller, so having 'To Chris' on autographs doesn't change my outlook.  This is an awesome through the mail return from one of the greatest all time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Stockton

John Elway

Joe Montana