Through the Mail-Tony Dorsett

 Today was a welcome surprise in the mail, with the return of another through the mail autograph request.  This time I received a signed card form Cowboys Hall of Famer and all time great running back Tony Dorsett. I had heard that Dorsett was signing sporadically so gave it a go, and I am happy it came back.  He even included a HOF inscription, though without a date.  I don't recall specifically asking for an inscription, so I was surprised to see one.  When I know a player is not necessarily an automatic success, I won't ask for anything more than a signature.  All in all, a very cool piece to add to my collection and this one is going in the case as well. Be sure to check out my through the mail tracker on this very blog.  It will show when I sent the request so you can kind of gauge how long it can take for some players.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Stockton

John Elway

Joe Montana