Through the Mail-Larry Little

 Today I received a return on the second of the five recent requests I sent out.  This one went all the way out to Florida and got back to me in eight days.  This time, it was Dolphins offensive lineman and Hall of Famer Larry Little.  He definitely used a thicker sharpie to sign the card, so the autograph is a bit condensed.  I like the colors of the card and the artwork feel of it, plus the texture is kind of cool.  I will never complain about a through the mail return.  These guys don't have to sign anything for anyone and the fact that they do is pretty cool.

I'm not quite sure what it is he wrote underneath his name.  If anyone reading this knows, please post a comment on here and let me know.  

*Update Thanks to a comment on Instagram, I think I now know what the inscription says under Larry's name. It says 17-0, a reference to the 72 Dolphins team that went undefeated.  I did not realize he was on that roster and it turns out he was. 

Thank you Mr. Little and thank you readers. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Stockton

John Elway

Joe Montana