Through the Mail-Fran Tarkenton

 Today might have been the best mail day I have had.  I've hit on big names on a one at a time basis (like Peyton Manning, Roger Staubach, Jerry Rice, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, etc.) but today I had two huge returns. The one I am posting about today is the through the mail request, with the one I will post about tomorrow being a paid signing that took place through the mail.  In staying the with the successful NFL quarterback theme, today I received a Fran Tarkenton signed photo, and he also included the HOF 86 inscription. 

This is a great start to the week.  Kicking off a week with two big returns on a Monday is nice.  I have a feeling this week is going to be a big one for my blog in the autograph hobby so keep checking back to see what else is added to the collection.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Stockton

John Elway

Joe Montana