Through the Mail-Dermontti Dawson

 I realize that it has been pretty quiet on the through the mail returns over the past few months, but that's due to me already getting a lot of the big names and sending out less requests overall.  The good news is that I recently did some research to find some more Hall of Famers that I had not yet added to my collection, and it lead to me sending out a new batch of requests.  The first one to come back from this batch was Chiefs Hall of Fame center Dermontti Dawson.  This guy was a stalwart on the Steelers line during the 90's.  He lives locally to me, so this request took around a week to go out and come back.  Remember to check the Through the Mail tracker on this site for details on every request I have sent.  

This particular card was from the old school Pro Set that people my age might remember.  This is Mr. Dawson's rookie card as well.  Keep checking back over the next couple of weeks because I fully expect to be getting an influx of returns over this period.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Stockton

John Elway

Joe Montana