Through the Mail-Warren Moon

 The November train kept rolling along as I received my request from Warren Moon back the same day I received my Landon Donovan return.  As you have probably noticed if you have read this blog at any point in the past, I typically send out only one card per request I send to an athlete.  The reasoning behind that is that I don't sell or trade my collection, so I only want and need one card.  However, this request ended up being a bit different because Mr. Moon charges $10 per request and I only had a $20 but had two cards, so sent them both in rather than trying to make change.  I like the results on both, though typically I will send a vertical card rather than a horizontal one.  This time I sent one of both.





Warren also added the HOF 06 inscription as I requested, which is a nice boost to the cards.  I've had pretty amazing success with Hall of Fame Quarterbacks.  This joins right along with Peyton Manning, Roger Staubach, Dan Fouts, Fran Tarkenton, and Sonny Jurgensen.  They all sit in one row next to the Drew Brees card I got signed in person and the Justin Herbert rookie card I send to a private signing in February this year.  

I will once again advise anyone to visit the TTM tracker I have implemented on this blog.  I will link it to make it easy, but know it's easily available on the home page of this blog.  There you can see every athlete I have sent to plus the wait time.

Thank you as always for reading. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Stockton

John Elway

Joe Montana