Through the Mail-Jerry Kramer

 Over the weekend, I received two more through the mail requests.  The first one I am posting about is of former Green Bay Packers offensive lineman Jerry Kramer, who was inducted into the pro football Hall of Fame in 2018.  Jerry was a member of the NFL's all decade team of the 1960's.  In sticking with my strategy of picking a card that has a good background for an autograph and won't break the bank, I chose a 2019 Panini Legacy Legends version.  Mr. Kramer was also kind enough to inscribe HOF 2018 on the card as well.

I've had pretty great success with some of the NFL's greatest lineman via TTM requests.  This card goes in line with successes such as Bob Lilly, Anthony Munoz, Walter Jones, Larry Little, and Dermontti Dawson. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Stockton

John Elway

Joe Montana