Through the Mail-Rollie Fingers

 A rather quick turnaround came through the mail today.  Hall of Fame baseball pitcher Rollie Fingers, who also inscribed HOF '92 at my request.  I found a 2020 Allen & Ginter card for a dollar or so on Ebay, and used that to send to Rollie.  I've actually gotten Rollie a couple times in the past on baseballs.  One time was at the MLB All Star Fan Fest in 2016, which you can recap here and the other time was probably 15 or more years ago at one of the first Celebrity Golf tournaments I attended down here in San Diego County. I now have three signed baseballs and this one card from Rollie.

I think the blue of the pen he used stands out extremely well against the classic Brewers' jersey. 


Golf tournament ball from early 2000's


All Star Fan Fest San Diego 2016 ball


He's always had a nice signature, and it is also very consistent.  The older ballplayers tend to have the nicer signatures in general.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Stockton

John Elway

Joe Montana