Through the Mail-Jack Nicklaus

 A legend in the world of golf came through in the clutch, and returned an 8x10 photo I sent him back to me signed.  



Jack Nicklaus is one of the absolute legends of his sport, so getting this back was one of my better all time success stories in this through the mail autograph hobby.  The only downside is during travel the photo did get a couple of creases in small areas, but that can happen and is often expected when sending photos back and forth.  This return took about six weeks to eight months, check my through the mail tracker on this blog to confirm exactly how long.  I like the fact that Mr. Nicklaus chose a light spot of the photo to sign, because it really makes the autograph stand out. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Stockton

John Elway

Joe Montana