Through the Mail-SonnyJurgensen

 April has been a bit of a slower month from a through the mail request standpoint, as yesterday's return was only my third of the month.  Since I sent so many requests to athletes through the better part of 2020, the truth of the matter is I also have fewer people remaining that I actually want to try and get an autograph from, so I do expect these posts to slow down in general.  That being said, I did see that former NFL QB and Hall of Famer Sonny Jurgensen was returning requests, so I found a chrome reprint of his rookie card and sent it to him.  Since the card has a very smooth texture, I did prep it with a white eraser in hopes it would prevent smearing.  It worked, check out how the card came out.  

Mr. Jurgensen was also kind enough to include the HOF 83 inscription.  A pretty cool return, and yet another one of the former NFL QBs I have received items back from to great success like Peyton Manning, Roger Staubach, Dan Fouts, and Fran Tarkenton. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Stockton

John Elway

Joe Montana