Albert Pujols

 I have been wanting to add an Albert Pujols signed card to my collection for some time, to go along with the Rookie of the Year inscribed baseball he signed for me years ago at a public signing you can read about here. I had been keeping an eye in particular on the 2021 Topps Heritage Pujols auto because it was the set where I pulled the Vlad Guerrero Jr. auto last year that looked so good. The issue I ran into was the pricing on Pujols autos are a bit prohibitive for the obvious reason that he will be a first ballot, slam dunk hall of famer.  However, I made an offer on one of them for a cost I was comfortable with, and the seller accepted it.

I really, really like the look of this card. This is now the seventh auto I have from this set, and easily the biggest name. It joins the Vlad Jr, Christian Yelich, Pete Alonso, Starling Marte, Patrick Corbin, and Luis Patino I have previously acquired in different ways. 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Stockton

John Elway

Joe Montana