Through the Mail-Steve Carlton

 Hall of Fame major league pitcher Steve Carlton returned a through the mail autograph request to me last week.  This, like all these other requests, came courtesy of the information I found on Sports Collectors.net.  For the hundredth time, I really recommend anyone that is in the hobby to check that site out and pay the annual fee of $15.  It's more than worth it.  Based on the info posted on my TTM Tracker, this request took about two weeks to get back.  

I realized after I'd already purchased it that the card was off centered, but to me it didn't really matter because the card has a very light background which makes it very obvious to see the signature.  That is almost always my number one priority.  Also, his signature is starting to get a bit shaky, especially when compared to the baseball he signed for me in person at the 2012 TriStar show in San Francisco.  That baseball is pictured below.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Stockton

John Elway

Joe Montana