Through the Mail-Brooks Robinson

 Today's through the mail return is a doozy.  Normally Hall of Fame third baseman Brooks Robinson charges more for items to be signed through the mail, but I'd seen on SportsCollectors.net (which I highly recommend again) that he had signed some cards recently for $10.  I took the gamble and picked a cheaper unsigned card I could find on Ebay, one that would lend itself to a nice autograph,  and sent it to Mr. Robinson along with the $10 cash and a note.  Luckily, I got this sweet return.

Thank you for reading and I hope over the next week or two I'm going to be having more successes coming through, as well as an 11x14 I sent in to what I thought was a major signing.  Stay tuned and check back often. Or, to make it easier on yourself, just subscribe to this blog and be notified when I post something new.

Don't forget to check out the through the mail tracker.  If your using a computer, it's on the left hand side of the page.  If you're using a smartphone, click the three lines in the top left, and select "Through the Mail tracker".  It details who I have sent to and the amount of time it took to get a return.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Stockton

John Elway

Joe Montana