Carl Yastrzemski baseball

As always, I've been keeping an eye on all signings going around the United States involving major league baseball hall of famers, and saw that Red Sox legend Carl Yastrzemski was doing a private signing with a northeastern based, family owned company.  I verified this signing using Yaz's own website, which listed the signing under the appearances tab.  I placed an order for a major league baseball with the 89 HOF that he added for free.
This brings my total baseball Hall of Famer list to 42, if you include only signatures on baseballs.  The total is 43 off the top of my head if you include the Al Kaline photo he signed for me.


The four non hall of famers in this case are Jeter, Beltre, Trout, and Pujols.  In other words, future Hall of Famers. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Stockton

John Elway

Joe Montana