Through the Mail-Fergie Jenkins

 I have previously met Fergie Jenkins twice, once at the Tristar show in San Francisco in 2012, and once in 2016 at the MLB All Star Fan Fest in San Diego.  Both of those experiences were captured on this blog, so I recommend going and searching for those by using the search feature on the home page.  In 2016 I just chatted with him, but in 2012 I actually got a signed baseball with the HOF '91 inscription.  If you're a common reader of this blog, you'll recognize that over the last couple years I've started focusing on getting cards signed by Hall of Famers, since they take up less space and more importantly, I don't have to stress as much about them fading or bleeding like I have to do with baseballs and photos.  As such, I sent a through the mail request to Fergie a couple weeks ago.  Yesterday, he returned the card signed along with a mini postcard style photo.  




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Stockton

John Elway

Joe Montana