Alan Trammell Private Signing

 Yesterday I received another signed card back from a private signing I found on sportscollectors.net and it was through yet another signing done by Tom Orr of Atommic Sports.  I've done most of the baseball private signings through Tom as he has signings constantly lined up and I've never had any issue.  The Yount card that took a month to come back was also through Tom, but was clearly an issue with USPS because he put that in the mail more than one month before I got it.  I felt it was time to give him a shoutout as I've added a lot to my collection thanks to Tom's signings.  The Trammell signing happened on 11/5 and I got the card back two weeks later.  

As you can see, I went with the 1987 Topps, as I have done for Rafael Palmeiro, Cal Ripken Jr., Jim Rice, Barry Larkin, and Carlton Fisk.  

I have now used Tom Orr for the following signings;
I also have a couple of cards sent out to Tom for huge signings through a couple of all timers, which hopefully will be posted here in the next couple of months. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Stockton

John Elway

Joe Montana