Orlando Cepeda private signing

 I used SportsCollectors.net for another private signing being held.  This time, it was for Giants Hall of Famer Orlando Cepeda, and I sent another Allen & Ginter card through the mail to be signed.  The signing took place in the middle of the month, and the organizer sent my card back quickly after it was complete.  I like the result.

Again, I will always choose a card that lends itself to having a visible signature, and I don't like sending expensive rookie cards through the mail where they might get lost.  Allen & Ginter has many cards that look good with autographs and I've mentioned in the past that art centric cards look nice with an autograph right below them.  I have a couple other requests in the mail for private signings on big name baseball Hall of Famers occurring over the next couple of months, so keep your eyes on those posts as well.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Stockton

John Elway

Joe Montana