Trevor Hoffman Private Signing

 One of the perks of using sportscollectors.net is not only the addresses you can get for through the mail requests, but the access to a bunch of private signings being run by other members. One such signing I sent a card into was that of former Padres and Major League Baseball hall of famer Trevor Hoffman.  This one means a bit more to me since I am a Padres fan and grew up watching Trevor set all kinds of records.  This is not the first item of Trevor's I have, but it's the first card. During my previous autograph odysseys down to Petco Park, I was able to get a few baseballs and a photo signed by Trevor.  I chose the 2020 Allen & Ginter as I have with a few recent autographs. 


Here are some of the other items signed by Trevor during the course of my collecting exploits. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Stockton

John Elway

Joe Montana