Cal Ripken Jr. private signing

 The other autograph I received through the mail yesterday was arguably the better one, but since it was technically not a TTM request but an order I sent in to a private signing I wanted to talk about it second.  I again will reference SportsCollectors.Net as the place to go if you want to see hundreds of private signings listed or addresses to send autograph requests to athletes or celebrities.  It's chalk full of information and I really can not recommend it enough.  It's $15 a year to have access to all this information.  Few things annoy me in Facebook collectors groups as much as the people who inevitably ask for you to give them an address.  Pay the $15, and figure it out yourself, it's really not that hard.  As for the card itself, see for yourself;

Ripken wasn't signing rookie cards, at least not through the organizer I used, so I chose a 1987 Topps version of the card.  I chose this one because like all the others, it has a light background and I knew the autograph would stand out.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Stockton

John Elway

Joe Montana