Barry Larkin Private Signing

 While going through my collection of cards when the pandemic hit in 2020, I came across some rookie cards of early 80's players from sets like Topps and Fleer. My uncle handed these cards down to me years ago but I'd never really perused them to see what I had.  One of the cards I did find was a Barry Larkin Topps 1987 rookie card.  Recently, I saw that Barry was going to be doing a private signing so I decided to find that card and send it in to get it autographed.  I think the result is a great looking card.


As you can see, I also paid the $15 extra for the HOF 2012 inscription.  $15 for an inscription is a price I will always pay.  When we start getting into the $150 plus range for an inscription is where I really start to question whether I'm going to request one. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Stockton

John Elway

Joe Montana