Justin Herbert private signing

 Thanks to SportsCollectors.net, which again I can't recommend highly enough, I saw that Chargers rookie quarterback Justin Herbert was holding a private signing.  The prices were fair for a player who was probably going to be the NFL rookie of the year.  I had to pay for and sign up for this signing before February, and the NFL didn't announce who won Rookie of the Year until February 6th, so I was taking a gamble in paying for the 2020 NFL ROY inscription before we knew for a fact he was going to win the award.  When you also take into account that NFL quarterbacks re extremely expensive signers (Tom Brady costs $1500 ish for an 11x14, Aaron Rodgers is close to $600, etc) I thought the investment was sound.  I picked an 11x14 for him to sign, signed up for the signing, and then sent my stuff in asking for where I wanted it to be signed and where I wanted the potential inscription.  I also asked for the photo to be signed in light blue paint pen.  After a bit more than a month waiting in eager anticipation, FedEx delivered this to me today, and I think the results are amazing. 

I am going to get this framed in powder blue and yellow, to match the Chargers' colors.  I will update this post with the finished product when all is said and done.  This is an excellent piece to add to my collection and will definitely be taking a place on my wall.

Updated 3/16/21;

I picked up the autograph from the framers today.  I chose museum glass this time and I have to say, I do notice a difference.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Stockton

John Elway

Joe Montana