eBay adds

 I've recently made a couple purchases from eBay of NFL Hall of Famers, including one my favorite players of all time, LaDainian Tomlinson. I went with the National Treasures on card auto for Tomlinson, and it's a good looking card numbered 14/49.

This is the third Tomlinson item I have obtained, the first being a football he signed during his rookie year and the second being a jersey at a signing I attended 20 years ago.
The other eBay item that recently was delivered was newly inducted former offensive lineman Joe Thomas of Cleveland Browns fame.
As you can see, this card is numbered /50. Offensive lineman have almost no value to people that sell, so I was able to add this card in particular for real cheap. Any time I can get a cheap Hall of Famer, I'm in, especially an all time great player. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Stockton

John Elway

Joe Montana