Mike Modano

 The third and final card I got from the Facebook groups was an NHL Hall of Famer, Mike Modano. This is the second Modano autograph I've gotten, the first being a signed 8x10 photo from Tristar.  He was supposed to appear at the Marshall Faulk Celebrity golf tournament I went to a few years back but he wasn't there the first day that I saw.  Recap that whole experience here.  This signed card will go into my display case along with the rest of the hall of famers I have. 

Here is the signed 8x10 photo;

I'd like to take a second to recommend the Itoya art portfolio.  I saw quite a few autograph collectors recommending these things about a year ago and made the purchase.  I've used them to display my 8x10 photos that aren't displayed on my wall ever since, and I won't be using anything else. They do an excellent job of keeping each photo from creasing or bending, and are easy to flip to and look at everything.  Unsolicited advertisement below;



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Stockton

John Elway

Joe Montana