Through the Mail-Dirk Nowitzki

 One of the very first through the mail requests I sent six years ago was to Mavericks legend and future basketball Hall of  Famer Dirk Nowitzki. At the time I wasn't sending cards to anyone which I later realized was much easier and took up much less space. He had previously sent me back a signed 8x10 photo, which I still have displayed. This time, I decided to send him a Topps rookie card, and about five weeks later I got this return in the mail.

I'm very happy with this return, and it went straight into my NBA signed card case. I do currently still have two big private signing returns due to come back at some point soon as well as a few through the mail requests, though that number has dwindled to the point where I'm sure I'll be seeing fewer successes coming through. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Stockton

John Elway

Joe Montana