Opening Sealed Product-2021/22 Panini Prizm and Panini Mosaic Premier League-HUGE AUTO PULL

 I consider myself a pretty big fan of soccer. I watch every Liverpool FC game of the season (which this season was 63) and have done so for a bit over the last five years. I've become quite knowledgeable about all the different players and teams and just really have come to love the league and the sport. That love has trickled down to the sports cards realm, and recently I actually found some retail mega boxes of both Panini Prizm and Panini Mosaic on Target.com. They arrived today, and I opened the two Prizm megas first. The first box contained easily the biggest pull I have ever hit while opening a pack of cards. 

You don't need to be a fan of soccer to know who this is. David Beckham is a global star on par with the likes of some of the biggest American sport stars. I compare pulling this card to pulling a LeBron James. Jordan level? Not quite but the next rung down. I was so excited when I did the slow reveal on the card and saw the CL-DBE on the back. I can't overstate how big of a hit this was for me. The rest of the Prizm packs didn't reveal any numbered cards or anything particularly noteworthy other than a couple of rookie cards I was hoping for.

I opened the one Mosaic mega box last and hit a case hit right out of the gate. It's not an autograph and it's not of a star player by any means but it is a Genesis, which is a beautiful card and always a tough pull. I also hit s silver mosaic of Gabriel Martinelli, one of the top rookie cards in this years setlist.

Not that it's my goal, and it's not like I'm ever going to sell the card, but I definitely made my money back and then some (like 15X some) with the Beckham pull. If you're curious, here are some comps on cards currently selling with his auto. These are all Panini products. Check those out here.

Thank you for reading.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Stockton

John Elway

Joe Montana