George Brett Private Signing

 I used sportscollectors.net again a few months ago to do a signing for a player I did not yet have in my collection. The signing was once again done via Tom Orr, and it was with former Kansa City Royal and current Hall of Famer, George Brett. I have noticed that he is a bit pricier than a lot of the other Hall of Famers that sign, but it's because he doesn't sign a lot and doesn't participate in many signings.

As always, I'm happy with the quality of the card and the signature. The autograph itself stands out quite well on this card, and I did not send a rookie card into the signing because it was double the price. I currently have one more card out with Tom for another signing, but I'm not spoiling who it is because it's such a massive star. 

Follow me on Instagram @ kingklong88 to stay up to date with all the autos I add.

My next post will be about another soccer star.

Thanks for reading. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Stockton

John Elway

Joe Montana