Opening Sealed Product-2022 Panini Diamond Kings

 Back to the product that kicked off the card kick I've embarked on over the last few years! Panini Diamond Kings is not one of the favored products by the masses due to its being unlicensed and not having any MLB team names or logos. However, I still think the presentation of the cards is quite unique with the art style and texture on them. As such, during a brief trip to Target over the last weekend I picked up a couple blasters of the 2022 version of the product. My luck with opening new products continued, as I hit a numbered auto of Giants closer Camilo Doval.


As you can see, I got the Jackie Robinson number 42/50. I still think this product is appealing to the eye. I'm always happy to pull an autograph out of retail product where it's not guaranteed, and I pulled one of the better up and coming closers in baseball to boot.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Stockton

John Elway

Joe Montana