Through the Mail-Kellen Winslow

 As a Chargers fan, I was pretty happy to see the return that came back to me yesterday. Former Chargers tight end and pro football Hall of Famer Kellen Winslow returned a real nice card back to me complete with HOF '95 inscription. This adds to my collection of Chargers, joining Junior Seau, Lance Alworth, Dan Fouts, LaDainian Tomlinson, Antonio Gates, Philip Rivers, Charlie Joiner, Justin Herbert, and Drew Brees (if he counts). You can read about all of those players by using the search feature on this blog.

As you can see, this autograph on the card I chose looks real good. I have a Mt. Rushmore of his sport big return coming back to me in the mail this week, so keep checking back to see who it might be. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Stockton

John Elway

Joe Montana