Opening Sealed Product-2021 Panini Mosaic Football

 I mentioned on my Elvin Bethea post yesterday that I had some product being delivered from Target in the afternoon, and that I would post about it if we hit an autograph. The product was three hangers of 2021 Panini Mosaic Football, a product of which I've watched a few YouTube videos of people opening these to get a feel for what people are hitting. I did not see anyone hit an autograph, but I saw many people hitting excellent inserts like Genesis and Honeycomb Prizms. Well, in my third and final box yesterday I actually did pull an autograph. 

It's not exactly a big name, as Cornell Powell was a rookie WR that got cut by the Chiefs and then re-signed to their practice squad. Nevertheless, it's always fun to hit an autograph in any product in which one is not guaranteed, especially one like Mosaic retail where it doesn't happen a whole lot. The same box that had this auto also had two of the three other best cards I pulled. See photo below;
However, arguably the most valuable card I pulled, at least monetarily, was one in which I did not even really notice at first. Upon further investigation into my card, I noticed that I actually pulled a 20/25 numbered card of a Deion Sanders insert called HoloFame. 

Overall, I probably came pretty close to even if not slightly above on these boxes, pushed mostly by the Sanders card. Pulling numbered parallels in Mosaic is a pretty tough thing to do. 

Today I am receiving one blaster box of Donruss Basketball. If I hit an autograph on there, I will post about it tomorrow. I doubt that I will but I also doubted I'd hit an autograph in the Mosaic box yesterday as well. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Stockton

John Elway

Joe Montana