Jack Youngblood

 A couple of weeks ago I posted on here some of the negatives that come with doing through the mail requests. Basically, you don't really have much control when it comes to what happens when you have items going through the mail. I mentioned that I had received a request back, but it had been split open and the card inside that had been signed by Jack Youngblood had been taken out. There was a 99% chance that someone at the USPS took it. If you want to read a recap of that situation, click here. In the meantime, instead of buying another Jack Youngblood rookie card and sending him another fee, I just decided to purchase a signed card straight off of Ebay because it ended up being cheaper that way.

This is a different style card than I have purchased in the past, as the card itself is actually metal. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Stockton

John Elway

Joe Montana