Through the Mail-Ed Giacomin

 March has been a very busy month from an autograph point of view, though over the last week it has slowed down a bit. Yesterday was the first request that came back to me for close to a week despite the fact that I have over ten requests currently pending. The request that came back was one I'd sent on March 7th, so it took about three weeks to come back. The return came from former Rangers and Red Wings goalie and hockey Hall of Famer Ed Giacomin. 

As you can see, I picked a vintage 1971-72 Topps card, and Mr. Giacomin included his HOF 87 inscription. I expect I'll be seeing a slew of returns over a short amount of time with all of the pending requests that went out over the last few weeks. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Stockton

John Elway

Joe Montana