Tim Raines 2019 Topps Tribute

 I'm going to file this into the cheap, but a Hall of Famer nonetheless category.  I recently went on an Ebay binge where I was finding cheap auto cards left and right, and one of those was a Tim Raines auto for eight bucks.  Tim Raines isn't considered one of the elite Hall of Fame members, but despite his autograph being pretty saturated in the market I didn't have anything signed by him.  I missed him in person at the 2016 All Star Fan Fest (recap here), where he signed for a couple of people but quickly left an area where he was accessible.  I found a cheap alternative, and the on card auto looks good.  This one will go into my Hall of Fame card case, which is rapidly expanding via through the mail successes and cheap Ebay finds.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Stockton

John Elway

Joe Montana