Soccer adds

 I purchased a couple more Topps Museum Collection Champions League cards because I really like the look of these cards.  It's the same set that Virgil Van Djik came from.  Added were Senegalese defender and current Napoli star Kalidou Koulibaly. This guy is being pursued by most of the elite clubs in the world, and turned down a move to Manchester City during the past transfer window. 

As you can see, this card is also a relic auto, containing a piece of game used jersey.  This card was numbered to 126.  It's kind of a random number as usually they are of 10, or 25, or 35, etc.  The other player I added was Real Madrid winger Lucas Vazquez, who also plays for the Spanish national team. I mostly added the latter card because it wasn't expensive more so than any knowledge of the player himself.  The extent of my knowledge of most players outside the Premier League is based on playing against them in FIFA. Also, the little white napkin piece on cards like this are kind of a bummer.  This card was numbered to 50.

Keep an eye on this blog over the next several days as I've added quite a few signed cards to my collection.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Stockton

John Elway

Joe Montana