Max Scherzer Topps Auto

 I have many contemporary stars of Major League baseball already in my autograph collection, but one of the guys I wasn't ever able to get in person at Petco Park was Max Scherzer.  I actually often had trouble trying to get any of the Nationals when they visited San Diego, and think I pretty much always got shut out in my pursuit of Scherzer, Stephen Strasburg, Bryce Harper, et al.  They used to always stay at the Hilton which is right across from Petco Park, and I'd park myself along with a lot of other collectors between both edifices in hopes I'd had good luck but always got skunked.  I did end up getting Strasburg through a family friend who happens to be friends with the Strasburg family, which you can rehash here. Harper and Juan Soto are going to eventually be my targets, but I was successful in adding a fair priced Topps Max Scherzer memorabilia auto card.  

Numbered 15/25

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Stockton

John Elway

Joe Montana