Martin Short signed book

 I am going to work on a mini project, but to start off this project I needed to somehow find a Martin Short autograph, so I settled on a signed book.  If you follow along on this blog, you can probably see where this project is headed but this time there is a twist.  I'm going to cut the auto from the book, and then combine it with a Steve Martin signed book I'll be getting soon as part of a Zoom meeting I sat in on and watched in which Steve talked about a new book he has coming out. I want to do a joint cut signature ensemble with the two buddies, Martin and Short. 


I will post photos from the auto I end up with from Steve Martin as well as photos of the Zoom call itself.  It's always fascinating to get glimpses into the mind of some of these celebrities.  I of course will follow up with a picture of the completed project too.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Stockton

John Elway

Joe Montana