Through the Mail-Rod Langway

 Finally, a through the mail success to mention on the blog! Consistent readers have probably noticed these requests are becoming fewer and farther between and the reasoning behind that is I send far fewer requests than in the past and some of those that I have sent recently haven't come back. I was under the impression this card was about to fall into the latter category because it took close to three months from me sending it to get it back. Reminder, check my through the mail tracker here.

Rod Langway was known as one of, if the not the best shutdown defenders of his era and is a hockey Hall of Famer that spent most of his career with the Washintgon Capitals.  This card was clearly signed with a thicker, drying sharpie or marker but that's okay. I'm always happy to get Hall of Famers added to the collection, even if the signature itself isn't the prettiest. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Stockton

John Elway

Joe Montana