Steve Young Private Signing

 I've recently been on quite a roll with NFL Hall of Fame quarterbacks, and the return I got back in the mail from a signing I sent to added to that momentum. 

As you can see, this a Steve Young Topps rookie card from his time when he was on the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. The signature came out clean and I am really pleased with the result of this request. Young goes onto the list of elite all time great QBs that I've added to my collection in recent history, joining the likes of Joe Montana, Dan Marino, John Elway, and Kurt Warner, all of whom were added within the last few months. 

The top row of my football autograph card case is looking quite strong. 

The top row now includes Roger Staubach, Drew Brees, Steve Young, Brett Favre, Peyton Manning, Joe Montana, Dan Marino, Kurt Warner, John Elway, and Warren Moon. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Stockton

John Elway

Joe Montana