John Stockton

 One of the notoriously tough autographs to get among all modern era sports figures, I saw recently that John Stockton was going to be doing an ultra rare signing. After looking at the prices, I decided that they were on the pricey side, so instead looked into getting a card off eBay. It is often the case that signings are more expensive than getting an auto card from Panini or Topps, etc. because you can send in exactly what you want to get signed. I don't typically complain about pricing for signings, but I did observe that the cost to send in my own card was 4-5x what buying a John Stockton signed card off eBay would cost. Therefore, I found a fairly priced one and went that direction. 

As you can see, I went with an Obsidian auto and this particular card is numbered /35. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Elway

Joe Montana