Opening Sealed Product-2021 Topps Heritage

 I went back to the well that has been Topps Heritage product, as I have outlined many times on this blog that for whatever reason my luck with this set has been pretty good. I saw a hobby box of 2021 high numbered Heritage for sale for under $60 so took another shot. I received a mini Salvador Perez /100, a silver chrome Trevor Larnach rookie card /572, and a Hunter Renfroe base chrome /999. On top of that, I hit on another autograph rather than a memorabilia card again, which is what I prefer. To make the hit even better, for the second consecutive hobby box I pulled a Hall of Famer. This time, it was the "Dominican Dandy" and former Giants' pitcher Juan Marichal.

I had previously sent in a successful through the mail request to Mr. Marichal at the beginning of 2021, so this is the second signed Marichal card I own. Again, I really like the look of these cards signed. Vintage style cards are nice, and this is a remake of the 1972 set. I've had so much success with Heritage that I am tempted to try again. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Stockton

John Elway

Joe Montana