Emmitt Smith Public Signing

 For the first time in a few years, I attended a public signing appearance, and it was a big one.  Former Cowboys running back and all time rushing leader was making an appearance at the Tristar store in Las Vegas, in the Miracle Mile shops.  When going through my stash of sports cards during the pandemic last year, I came across two Smith rookie cards from the 1991 Bowman set.  I decided that since I was going to be in Vegas anyway, I'd bring that card along and get it signed.  My wife, brother and law, and father in law all tagged along with me, with my brother in law also getting a photo signed. After a 15 minute walk from the MGM Grand, we got the store. The entire process was smooth. We bought our tickets, met him, had our item signed, took some photos and left. It was a very easy process and I'd go back to that store.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Stockton

John Elway

Joe Montana