Cracking packs-2021 Bowman baseball Blaster boxes

 As part of the Target (very) early morning from a couple weeks back, I also bought four Bowman 2021 baseball blaster boxes.  Baseball tends to sit a bit longer online than does either the NBA or NFL product, so it's not as much a rush to be up early and buy them as soon as they are released on the Target website. As with most retail products, you are not guaranteed any hits, so I was happy when my daughter found this in the packs she was opening;

It's the base and not chrome, but it is a purple parallel numbered to 250.  That's not bad for a retail blaster hit I supposed.  Currently I see Ebay listings of this card for about $40-50.  If the kid pans out, this card goes up in price.  In the more likely event that he never makes it, the card plummets and is basically worth nothing.  It's a nice bonus that this is a 1st Bowman and that the player is an outfielder as opposed to a pitcher as well.  

I did manage to find just about every rookie anyone would want to pull, which makes me wonder just how many of these are printed.  I'm talking about all the current rookie class like Alec Bohm, Jo Adell, Ke'Bryan Hayes, Casey Mize, Nate Pearson, et al.  Here are a couple of the other hits;

The Casey Mize rookie is a lime green paper to 399.  The Romo is a purple chrome to 250, and the Blaeze Jordan is a base chrome.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Stockton

John Elway

Joe Montana