Cracking packs- 2020-2021 Panini Prizm Premier League

 Today I made a trip to my nearest local card store Honey Hole Collectibles, with no intention of buying anything in particular.  I was actually there because my brother in law wanted to check it out and buy something NFL related.  While he was looking around, some soccer cards caught my eye.  I've not yet ever been able to find Premier League cards in stores, and kind of was yearning to open some of them.  I have liked the look of the Panini Prizm cards I've seen others open in various videos.  I bought a mega box, which comes with 12 packs and 5 cards per pack, including 22 pink cracked ice cards.  I wasn't expecting an auto, but I pulled one anyway as my first time opening a product luck continued.  

This is Mousa Dembele, of Tottenham Hotspur.  I think it's a real nice looking card, and it's kind of cool that the sticker auto blends in so well with the cracked ice in the background.  I was told that only about 1 in 16 of the mega boxes contains an auto, so I was happy with the hit.  I also got a couple of the good pink cracked ice targets, like a Tariq Lamptey RC and Fabio Silva of Wolves.  I also pulled a few of the EPL stars like Raheem Sterling, Marcus Rashford,  Hakim Ziyech and Liverpool captain Jordan Henderson.  I pulled some rookies I hope pan out.  The two silver Prizms I got were a rookie Illan Meslier, the keeper for Leeds as well as Chelsea and English national team fullback Reece James.


Overall, I think I did pretty well from a value standpoint, and these cards were fun to open.  They are really nice looking in person. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Stockton

John Elway

Joe Montana