Cracking packs Road Trip Edition-2021 Bowman value packs

 So, I pulled something pretty cool out of a random Bowman value pack I found in a Walmart in New Mexico. My intent in going to Walmart was to restock on travel supplies for the family, but as is custom, checked the sports card shelves.  All that was left was two solitary 2021 Bowman baseball value packs. The packs with two packs inside and five camo variants.  My kids and I wanted to open something but I did not expect to pull what my son found.

Mariners top prospect Julio Rodriguez green paper auto numbered to 99. It's not a Chrome and it's not a 1st Bowman (his first was 2019) but it's an amazing hit out of a random value retail pack. Another pack also had a speckle Jake Vogel 1st Bowman, numbered to 299. 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Stockton

John Elway

Joe Montana